By using this site you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Revso Property Group website.
Revso Property Group makes every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up-to-date. However, we accept no liability for any loss or inconvenience caused by reliance on inaccurate material contained in this site.
External Web Links
This website contains links to other websites. Revso Property Group is not responsible for the privacy practices of those other websites nor is it responsible for the content of those sites.
Information collection and use
- Revso Property Group may collect some information from visitors to this site. This information is used only to respond to enquiries and to monitor site usage. We will not use or pass on these details to third parties or use them for any other purposes unless instructed by you to do so.
- Cookies and logging of IP addresses are used to enable Revso Property Group to monitor site traffic and repeat visitor statistics. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual. Such information is anonymous and held on a temporary basis.
- You will not receive unsolicited paper or electronic mail as a result of using an electronic form unless we have explicitly requested and received your permission.
- Where personal data is requested through forms, such data is only used for the purpose stated on the form and will not be given or sold to any third parties.
- Revso Property Group complies with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.